Green Cleaning: Healthcare Facility and Medical Office Cleaning
There are all kinds of regulations governing the cleaning and sanitation of healthcare facilities—and rightfully so.
These facilities should promote wellness, not spread infection, which makes the cleaning procedures in these spaces crucial to keeping patients and medical workers safe.
Healthcare consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the necessity for rigorous decontamination practices. Since facility-related infections now account for almost two million annual patient cases, it never has been more important for healthcare facilities to employ a properly trained and appropriately equipped cleaning team to care for their spaces.
Keeping Your Medical Facilities Clean
While this is true in any space we clean, we take special care in our clients’ medical facilities to protect your most vulnerable patients with meticulous cleaning procedures. Our staff is trained thoroughly in all the proper methods needed to keep healthcare facilities safe, sanitary and healthy for your patients and your staff.
Our cleaning products are EPA-approved and safe for all common and critical care areas. Customized cleaning plans are specially devised for each location to ensure safety as well as effectiveness.
Don't Get Up. We Got it.
Servicing all of Metro Detroit, Atlanta and other markets
Cleaning Protocols for Healthcare Locations
The cleanliness of your floors, waiting areas, exam rooms and offices are a direct reflection on your practice and professional image. You need a medical cleaning service that understands this.
Gray Facilities Management is uniquely equipped and expertly trained to handle the cleaning requirements of your professional medical facility.
Our cleaners are uniformed, insured, bonded, background verified and then professionally trained on all the necessary OSHA standards, HIPAA rules and bloodborne pathogen regulations. We are specially trained to respect your patients’ privacy while still meeting the customized, intensive cleaning standards we establish with you for your facility, cleaning after cleaning.
We can handle all kinds of medical office cleaning services and cater our cleaning to your specific office’s tasks and needs.
- Hospitals and surgical centers
- Clinical laboratories
- Dental facilities
- Group practices
- Outpatient surgery facilities
- Medical and physician offices
- Ambulatory care providers
- Walk-in and urgent care medical centers
Just like no two medical practices are the same, at Gray Facilities Management, no two cleaning plans for these medical practices are the same.
Other medical cleaning companies in Michigan will offer you a stock cleaning plan. We give you a custom-catered plan to address the specific needs of your practice. We understand that a dental office cleaning should be quite different from cleaning a pediatrician’s office.
What are you looking for in a medical cleaning service? We implement the following procedures in every cleaning and build your medical office cleaning service plan from there.
- We develop a written exposure-control plan tailored to your facility.
- We require all employees to wear gloves and follow all safety rules. They do not allow trash bags to come into contact with their bodies, and they do not pack trash into bags with their hands.
- We comply with OSHA SDS regulations by keeping SDS Sheets in the janitor closet in your facility, and by training each employee on how to read them and use them as part of our safety training..
- We comply with the Occupational Exposure to Bloodborne Pathogens Standards.
- We comply with all medical cleaning standards and can help you pass State Board of Health inspections.
- We use proven, private-label products that meet all labeling requirements.
- We have been recognized consistently by the Building Service Contractors Association for our Employee Safety Record.
- We offer additional disinfecting services when you need to control the spread of disease.
- We always comply with all OSHA rules for medical facilities.
- For you and your patient’s protection, Gray Facilities Management uses the safest and most effective Green Seal™ certified chemicals and cleaning equipment. Our unique color-coded cleaning system eliminates the potential for cross-contamination between restrooms, exam rooms, waiting rooms, offices and break rooms.Our medical cleaning services are an important part of our company’s mission to provide exceptional value and care with the strongest of ethics. Don’t settle for any hospital cleaning service in Michigan; work with cleaners who care. Request a quote today.
FLOOR CARE PROGRAM
Recurring or One time programs
Day Porter Services